- Patent-pending BioKinetic Controller guarantees safe, balanced motion
- Delivers a more intense and complete chest and shoulders workout with 50% less weight than a standard barbell
- Pumps the inner and upper chest better than the traditional bench press
- Evenly works more deltoid muscles than traditional shoulder presses
- Virtually eliminates the risk of strain and injury from the use of heavy barbells and dumbbells
- Fool-proof design is easy-to-use by all levels of weight-lifters
- Improves all type of barbell presses and is Smith machine compatible
- Easily installs on any standard Olympic bar, dramatically upgrading any gym
- Easy to manufacture, store and ship. The PowerPress is 43" long and ways 11lbs
- Maintenance-free and durable for years
PowerPress’ patent-pending BioKinetic Controller is a bio-mechanically engineered double-rack-and-pinion resistance innovation that guarantees perfectly balanced, ergonomic motion for the safest, most effective and complete workout possible. PowerPress transforms the straight up-and-down action of the barbell press into a natural arc that safely maximizes loading of the target muscle groups
PowerPress enables commercial fitness clubs and institutions to easily upgrade their existing equipment, providing their members with a fun, new upper body work-out experience that is safer and more effective. PowerPress easily installs on most standard and Olympic bars in less than two minutes, and it boosts the effectiveness and safety of all types of presses: flat bench, incline bench, and shoulder presses. It is compatible with Smith machines, and a lighter Body-Pump version will be available soon.
Trainers will appreciate the foolproof design of PowerPress when introducing it to their clients. PowerPress is extremely easy-to-use because the BioKinetic Controller guarantees balanced hand motion and much lighter weights can be safely used while obtaining maximum training effect.
- competitive weightlifters and powerlifters
- strongman competitors
- amateur and professional athletes
- general weight training
- body pump
- more complete and effective chest workout, much safer than heavy barbell and dumbbell exercises
- works the entire pec intensely, including the inner pec insertions that are difficult to work with other exercises – “full pec pump”
- works the upper and inner chest that is the weak spot of most body builders
- intense workout with much less weight – someone who incline presses 400+ lbs gets an intense full pec workout using less than 150 lbs
- everything is focused on loading the muscle rather than lifting the weight – brings chest training to the next level
- much less stress placed on shoulder joints or front deltoids
- you feel the difference within a couple of reps
PowerPress has undergone a variety of testing and trials throughout the product development process. During its prototyping phase, PowerPress was tested by many target users including; Strongmen, Body Builders and weight training professionals. Their feedback resulted in tweaks to the design, look and feel of the PowerPress.
In the fall 2012, the PowerPress prototype was launched for intensive testing at the 100% Raw National Bench Pressevent, where documented footage of hands-on trials of the PowerPress was conducted with members of Canada’s professional Bench Press and fitness communities.
“PowerPress is amazing. It’s so intense with such little weight on the bar. PowerPress delivers a much more complete chest and shoulder workout than I ever get with a barbell or set of dumbbells.”
Curd Hos, Champion Powerlifter & Owner, Hos-Style Training